TRI.SYN. C. collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Kindly find our Privacy Notice below.
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data when you:
- Apply for a job vacancy.
- Send us your CV.
- Submit a contact form.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How will we use your data?
TRI.SYN.C. collects your data so that we can:
- Consider you as a job applicant for an open vacancy.
- Consider you as an interested party in joining our team.
- Reply to your inquiries sent to us through our contact form.
- Register you in our newsletter recipients.
How do we store your data?
TRI.SYN. C. keeps records for as long as we anticipate that are required to provide services consistent with applicable legal and administrative requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner. We will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should be aware, however, that communications over the Internet are not secure and we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions which arise from circumstances outside our reasonable control.
What are your data protection rights?
TRI.SYN. C. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request TRI.SYN. C. for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TRI.SYN. C. corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TRI.SYN. C. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TRI.SYN. C. erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TRI.SYN. C. restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TRI.SYN. C.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info[at]trisync.gr
Call us at: +302103644553
Or write to us: 51 Solonos str. Athens, 10672, Greece.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info[at]trisync.gr
Call us at: +302103644553
Or write to us: 51 Solonos str. Athens, 10672, Greece